Monday, May 15, 2006

How to make a picture last forever


In pursuit of achieving my exciting, making memories with people, taking a lot of pictures summer I have come to a crucial finding. Amazing pictures help remind you of good memories, and all amazing pictures involve a ponytail and an ice axe. Lets be fair, just an ice axe or a ponytail will make a picture great. As you can see, but just imagine them together. I know I don't have one to show you yet but soon... This is the top of Sentry Mountain, in the Crowsnest Pass. One is of me with all the hair that could possible fit into two strategically placed ponytails (Turtle Mountain aka The Frank Slide in the back) and the other is my new boss with the axe (Crowsnest Mountain in the back). Also to achieve the height, Karin as seen in my sunglasses (if you look close enough you should see them both). Remember, most good things start with a ponytail and an ice axe.














yo.

3 Comments:

Blogger S Wilson said...

lucky!

9:46 PM  
Blogger David Hengen said...

oh baby baby, the mountains. i got the wobblies just thinking about it. have fun.

4:46 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

i think you have more of a pony tale than me... lucky!!

:)

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home